Spring 2018 Youth Soccer Leagues
Registration for Spring leagues is now open! U8,U10 and U12 recreational leagues are offered! Players must sign up as individuals. Teams will be randomly formed for each game. No set teams.
*All league schedules are subject to change.
Spring Youth Soccer League Schedules
U8 Rec – Mondays 5-6
U10 Rec – Thursdays 5-6
U12 Rec – Wednesdays 5-6
League Info and Registration
2018 Spring Leagues
- Our next set of Spring leagues will be starting in March! The registration fee is $60/player.
- Players must sign up as individuals. Teams will be randomly formed for each game. No set teams.
- There are limited spots available for Spring registration.
-Siblings of the player bounce for free during their siblings game!
-Both the player and siblings can stay and bounce for up to 30 minutes after their game as well!(Only permitted during usual Inflatapark hours, 4-7pm).
*If, for any reason, a league does not run, the player fee will be reimbursed in full.
- Games are 6 v 6 (five on the field and one goalkeeper).
- Games consist of two 22 minute halves.
- MISA’s turf arena is for turf/indoor shoes only. No cleats Allowed.
- Shin guards are required.
Winter 1 Youth Leagues - Beginning in January
- Our next set of Winter leagues will be starting in January! The registration fee is $90/player.
- Players must sign up as individuals. Please coordinate with your team members and organize a team before signing up.
- In the notes section when you pay, please indicate which team you are signing up with, team name or coach name will suffice. Each team must have a minimum of 9 players and a maximum of 11 on the roster. If your team is short players, we will fill it with players from our waiting list when the season begins.
- If you don’t have a team or are looking for a new team please put ‘free agent’ in the notes section when you register. We will do our best to find a team for you.
- For U12/13 and U10 leagues we will be running a competitive and recreational division for each age group. If signing up a team, please indicate if your team would like to play in the competitive or recreational division. If you are signing up an individual player, and don’t have a team, please note if you would like your child to play in the competitive or recreational division as well in the notes and comments section. We will do our best to find a team and division that fits your child. We are offering 2 divisions to help balance the play for all of the participants.
- Winners of each league (not U8) will receive T-shirts to commemorate their achievement! Plus, each winning team will also go on our winners plaque that will be featured at MISA. We look forward to another exciting indoor season!
1/8 | 1/15 | 1/22 | 1/29 | 2/5 | 2/12 | 2/19 | 2/26
5:30pm – 8:30pm
1/3 | 1/10 | 1/17 | 1/24 | 1/31 | 2/7 | 2/21 | 2/27
4pm – 8pm
1/4 | 1/11 | 1/18 | 1/25 | 2/1 | 2/8 | 2/15 | 2/22