League Info - Blaze Dodgeball
Blaze dodgeball is returning to MISA on Thursday, November 30th! Registration is available below.
Adult Coed – Thursdays 9-11pm starting 11/30
Details and Registration
Adult League – Coed
11/30 | 12/7 | 12/14 | 12/21
*Please select the correct category when registering, new team full season, new team single night or individual single night.
- 4v4 Minimum of 4 players per team.
- We will have 1 referee per game. Referees start the game, confirm hits and catches, and count ball possession time.
- There are 6 balls, split into 2 even groups near the ends of the centerline. During the opening rush (when the game starts), you may only grab the balls to your right.
- You are out if: 1) you step on or over a sideline or centerline; 2) a thrown live ball hits your body; and 3) you throw a live ball and it is caught by an opponent.
- A thrown live ball can only hit out 1 player. Thrown balls that hit the ground, the wall, other balls, or other objects before hitting the opponent are considered dead balls, and are ineligible to hit players out.
- You may block a thrown ball with a held ball. However, if you drop the blocking ball during the act of blocking, or if you fail to make a clean block (as in the thrown ball still ends up hitting or grazing your body afterwards), you are out.
- If you are out, line up on the side in the order you got out (think of it as being in an “resurrection” line). If your teammate catches a ball, the player at the start of your team’s “resurrection” line comes back into play after touching the wall (the teammate must be in the line at the time of the catch to be eligible to be brought back in).
- You can only hold a ball for 10 seconds, afterwards, it will be considered dead. Dead balls need to be rolled over immediately to the other team.
- If the game comes down to 1 player per side, they have 10 seconds to hit each other out; if not, “Showdown” comes into effect. The game is paused, each player gets two balls, two balls are lined up at the ends of the centerline, and the centerline is dissolved. The first player to get the other player out wins.
- Have fun, shake hands, make friends and be spirited!
No worries! You can drop in every Thursday as an individual or as a team (4 people min). If you don’t have a team, please contact us via email (email@example.com) or via phone (406-531-3331) and we will do our best to find you a team!